As much as I want to stay in front of the computer right now, I just can't :( For some reason, I just started feeling nauseated. I can't even look at the screen for a long time without it making me feel dizzy. I guess it's my eye problem again. [sigh*] It can be hard sometimes especially when I want to do more writing or simply sit and read. I think I need to get some rest - as in rest!! Perhaps I'd do something that would make me fall asleep easily without having to strain my eyes too much. It's getting worse every minute!!I just want to wish my husband well on his exams today. He kept saying last night that he might not make it, but I know he is going to - like always, like the previous exams he took before - I'm sure of that ;) and I know God will be there to guide him and sustain him knowledge that he needs. I already prayed and will keep on praying that he'll make it :)
I should get going now. I can hardly see what I'm typing. Good night!! :)
2 Sweet Thoughts☆
Hi girl, rest ka na lang muna baka kasi it will worst kung pilitin mo... I still here though waiting for any updates hehehe
hello KC.. I hope you get well soon. And good luck to your husband for his exam.
take care always
Leave Some Sweet Thoughts
© My WorLd's A Charm