A Little Update...

Leave A Note
We had such a busy, busy week last week so I wasn't able to keep this blog updated. I just got the chance right now to check on what's new around here real quick. It's so good to be back, though I won't stay here that long for now. It's still too early and I am kind of sleepy still [hehehe]. I just woke up to prepare my husband's lunch for today that he took with him to work. And of course, not only that. I always want to be around every morning before he leaves for work. It's our little thing here - we make sure [if he has enough time] we sit and eat breakfast together every morning :) It always feels great to start our day that way.

I have so many to blog about our busy week, especially our Memorial Day weekend. It's my first ever holiday experience here in the States so I am not letting that slip away.

But, I have to go back to sleep for now. I will be writing more here soon :)
sigsig

0 Sweet Thoughts☆

Leave Some Sweet Thoughts

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

© My WorLd's A Charm

Recent Posts You Might Also Like


top