How I wish we could have been there to celebrate this day with our family. I know it won't be a very happy birthday celebration since the "celebrator" is no longer with us, but it's family time and being with them gives enough comfort to each and everyone of us. Right now, that's all that matters - being there for each other. I honestly am wondering how our Grandma's doing and dealing with this right now. I am sure, above anyone else, she's the one hurting the most and how I wish we could make it better for her. But, she's a very brave and strong woman. I know she'll be fine.
I want to write so much about how grateful I am to God, that for 23 long years, Grandpa was a big part of my life - and even if he's no longer with us, he will always be a part of our lives. All I could say right now is, he was the greatest man I have ever met in my entire being, the greatest Grandfather anyone could ever have, and the wisest man I have ever known.
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDFATHER EZEKIEL!! WE LOVE YOU AND WE MISS YOU VERY, VERY MUCH!!
0 Sweet Thoughts☆
Leave Some Sweet Thoughts
© My WorLd's A Charm