Copyright | Posted by:
♥ KC ♥
at
1:39 PMLeave A Note
It is award season once again, and I cannot wait to see the outcome of the Indie Spirit Awards. This year the award show will take place on February 26. There is a lot of talk about who will win these awards. Winter's Bone has the most nominations, and I am excited to see how many awards this movie will take home. I love watching the Indie Spirit Awards because it seems people feel more comfortable, like they can really be themselves, unlike other award shows. One of the big items up for debate this year is what technically qualifies a movie as an indie project. I think in future years there are going to be further qualifications to determine which films will be allowed into this category. For now I am just going to sit back and en! joy watching the Indie Spirit Awards on my Direct TV. I cannot wait to see what fabulous outfits everyone is wearing and what outrageous things will be said and done. There is never a lack of excitement at the Indie Spirit Awards.
This policy is valid from 17 September 2008
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Disclaimer
I do not claim ownership or rights over images published on my blog unless specified. All images are copyright of their respected creators. If any images that appear on my blog are in violation of copyright law, please contact me and I will remove the offending images as soon as possible.
0 Sweet Thoughts☆
Leave Some Sweet Thoughts
© My WorLd's A Charm