15. How would you describe your childhood in general?
- Happy and loved. =)
16. What is your earliest memory?
- I had a rag doll that I named Kikay when I was about 5 or 6. One time, I soaked it in a bucket of water (trying to give it a bath) and left it there the entire night. The next day, my Grandpa found my doll, took it and hung it to dry. Then, he talked to me and told me that if I don't take care of it next time, it'll catch cold, or worse, pneumonia from being soaked for that long, and I won't have a doll to play with anymore. I got scared, and that never happened again!
17. How much schooling have you had?
- I went all the way to college.
18. Did you enjoy school?
- I will be a hypocrite if I told you I didn't, though, there were times I wished school didn't have to take too long for you to finish. But now when I look back, I actually miss being a student.
19. Stop and count, Since you were born until today; how many homes have you lived in?
- Six, if apartments count. First, where I grew up. Then, the 2 apartments we lived in when we went to college in the city. Fourth one would be our friends' house in California where we stayed for a month when I first got here. After that, we moved to our own place where we lived for a year. And lastly, the home we're living in now.
20. While growing up, did you have any role models?
- Yes, of course. My Grandparents and parents. =)
21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family?
- We all get along well because we all love and respect each other. We didn't have to do anything extra special to please anyone.
22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- Honestly, an Astronaut.
23. What were your favorite activities 3 years ago?
- Let me see. Three years ago, I was pregnant with our first child, so I would say, blogging, cross-stitching, watching TV, eating, sleeping. Well, what did you expect from a pregnant woman anyway? [Hehehe]
24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display?
- Friendly, easy to get along with, naughty but nice... [Hehehe]
25. As a child, were you popular?
- Popular in the sense that my family is kind of well-known in our place because my Grandfather served as the Mayor for 8 years.
26. When and with whom was your first kiss?
- Duh!? Do I have to answer this? [Hahaha.] Okay, in 1999, and it was my best friend, Randy.
27. Describe any influences in your past that led you to do the things you do today.
- I would have to say, just the way we raised by our grandparents/parents. The values they've instilled in us, and the way we were loved and appreciated. Because of them, I turned out to be a Mother now that I know in my heart, my kids deserve. The way I was brought up is a big factor of me becoming who I am now and what I am capable of.
28. What’s next?
- Should be part 3 of this?
0 Sweet Thoughts☆
Leave Some Sweet Thoughts
© My WorLd's A Charm