Will Be Back Later..It's Sleep Time..

Leave A Note
It's already almost 4 in the morning.  Time for me to get some sleep.   I'm sure my husband won't be happy with me once he noticed me just getting into bed right now.  He doesn't like me staying up so late.

I should have been asleep already.  But, I decided to prepare food for him to take to work so I don't have to worry about it later.  With me not feeling too well right now, I doubt if I'd wake up early enough to get his food ready.  That's why I did it ahead of time.

When I got done, I suddenly felt hungry, so I ate a small snack (salad and grilled tilapia) just to fill my tummy.  And now, I'm blogging while waiting for the food to digest.  I know I shouldn't have done that, but I couldn't go to sleep feeling hungry, either.

I can already see myself sleeping in till 10 in the morning.  Well, sometimes, I don't get out of bed till my kids are up (they're usually already up by 8:30).  I catch up on some sleep whenever I can because taking naps during the day is almost impossible.  My husband wakes up early, and I wake up, too.  And I stay up after that.  It's very rare for me to be able to go back to sleep in the morning, and then wake up in a couple of hours.  Once I'm up, I stay up. 

I'll just finish one more post, then I'm off to bed.  I'll see you later on today.

Hope you all had a great weekend!  Goodnight, folks!!

Photobucket

0 Sweet Thoughts☆

Leave Some Sweet Thoughts

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

© My WorLd's A Charm

Recent Posts You Might Also Like


top