We finally braved the cold, snowy weather last Sunday (February 3, 2013) to take the kids to get their haircut.
It was our youngest daughter's first haircut as well.
The boys got a full hair make-over, while the little girl, well, she only got her bangs trimmed. The father didn't want his daughter's long hair cut short right now. I think, if it weren't for her hair blocking her face all the time (and that always annoyed the life out of her..Hehehe), he wouldn't have agreed on cutting it. Imagine, it took him almost 8 months after his Little Princess turned 1 for him to finally agreed on getting her a haircut! It was different with the two older boys. They got their first haircut when they turned 1 year and 2 months old.
Kaibelle's bangs is a little uneven because she kept turning her head watching the pair of scissors while the lady was cutting her hair. She did good! She never cried or got scared. I think she was more amazed at what the lady was doing that she couldn't keep her head still. But I think she still looks cute, though. (Hehehe.)
Anyway, we're both happy that we finally got the three little monsters a hair make-over! This plan has been long-overdue since my husband was too busy with work. Of course, Mama joined in as well! Remember when I talked about getting a new hairstyle with bangs about a month ago? Well, that's what I went for. I already had my haircut in December last year, so really, nothing much was done to the rest of my hair. The lady just trimmed it a little bit because I told her I still want to keep the old style. All the hairdresser did was mainly cut the bangs to the style I wanted.
![]() |
| flaunting their new looks ;) |
Kaibelle's bangs is a little uneven because she kept turning her head watching the pair of scissors while the lady was cutting her hair. She did good! She never cried or got scared. I think she was more amazed at what the lady was doing that she couldn't keep her head still. But I think she still looks cute, though. (Hehehe.)
Anyway, we're both happy that we finally got the three little monsters a hair make-over! This plan has been long-overdue since my husband was too busy with work. Of course, Mama joined in as well! Remember when I talked about getting a new hairstyle with bangs about a month ago? Well, that's what I went for. I already had my haircut in December last year, so really, nothing much was done to the rest of my hair. The lady just trimmed it a little bit because I told her I still want to keep the old style. All the hairdresser did was mainly cut the bangs to the style I wanted.
![]() | |
| took a photo first thing in the morning. Still sleepy.. Hehehe |
I love having bangs now, though it feels weird sometimes! It's been ages since the last time I had this style of haircut, and right now, I'm still getting used to it. And since I need to get it trimmed every 4 to 8 weeks now, if I want to keep this style longer, I am planning on getting it done probably in April or May. I'm not sure yet if I'll stick to the hairstyle I have now, but I'll definitely would still keep my bangs.
So, there you have it - the Campbells' new looks - for now....


14 Sweet Thoughts☆
you look younger with those bangs :a
Heartifying
our family
Show your whole tresses sis! We want to see your new hair-do! Love the kiddos styles as well. They look very cute and trendy!
Cute little kiddos... I wonder why Daddy wouldn't want to cut the little girl's hair? I think Dads have that thing for their girls because hubby also told me not to cut Bella's hair but I just didn't listen. Hehehe
You look fab in that bangs sis. I would want to have bangs too but I'm not sure if babagay ba sa akin. :)
I like bangs one in a while. You have a cute kiddos
Awww mas lalong gumanda mga aura ninyo KC. We have our own hair cutting tools at home so we don't go to the barbers of ahir salon, nagtitipid eh hehehe
I think you look lovely in your new do sis! The kids look cute as well! :)
Keep the bangs! You look fab! If my hair isn't naturally wavy, I know I'll bangs all the way. :)
Kaibelle is so cute with her bangs on and of course the Mommy and the two little gentlemen too! :)
Ikaw ba talaga yung nasa photo? you carry your bangs too well.
Ayyy ang cute ng bangs! I've always wanted bangs pero di bagay sa akin :)))
ahh, same with my girl...she was 3.5 now and never had proper haircut yet, except for that little cut when she turn 1 for goodluck...alam mo na ang pamahiin sa Pinas, hehehe! well, daddy doesn't want her hair to be cut kahit na ang hirap ng suklayan, kaya i always braid her hair para hindi sabo at magulo...just takes time to do it everyday! :) anyway, all of them look cute...and happy with their new haircut. mommy kc, your new haircut looks great on you...i wish payagan na ding akong magpagupit, i wannted to have it short again...hayyy! hehehe! :)
Leave Some Sweet Thoughts
© My WorLd's A Charm