Everybody is Still Sick!

Leave A Note
- image not mine -
It's almost 2 weeks now since everybody in the house started getting sick.  First, my husband. Then, the kids, and now, I'm still sick as well. Good thing, though, no more fever. We've just been suffering from cold and cough, and we have a clingy, grumpy, and sometimes whiny little girl here.  She got worse about 5 days ago.  She contracted cough and her fever came back.  For 3 days, Kaibelle was so restless.  She couldn't sleep, wouldn't eat, and she always wanted to be held.  That's why on Tuesday, regardless of how bad the weather was outside, my husband came home from work just to take her to their Pediatrician.  She prescribed antibiotics, and she's been on it for 3 days now.  Thank heavens for medicine!  Right after I gave her her first dose, she was able to nap for more than an hour - straight - first time in 3 days.  She's still coughing, but her condition has improved a lot already!

Our 2 little boys still have cough, too.  But I'm grateful that they're doing just fine.  They're still taking cough syrup, but they're back to playing again and making mess in their room!  I don't mind cleaning after them.  I'm just glad that they are feeling better now than how they were last week.

My husband has been back to work since Friday last week, but he's still taking medications, too up to now.  I'm the only one who probably is still feeling worse, but I don't mind at all.  I think it's because I really couldn't get as much rest as I need because I'm busy taking care of our sick kids.  I can nap while the kids are sleeping, but because I have cough, I really couldn't sleep straight.  Sometimes, I just lay on the couch but I couldn't take a nap.  I'm taking medicine, but like what I said, maybe it's because I have no rest that it really isn't taking effect on me.  Anyway, I have a doctor's appointment next week.  If anything, I might ask them to give me a prescription for antibiotics as well.  I think that's what I need now to break the phlegm/mucus and get it out of my system.

For now, we're more into water therapy and increased vitamin C intake.  And I'm taking antipyretic medicine, too to fight fever.  I'm hoping and praying that this would be our last week of being sick.  I just want to be able to get back to doing my daily routine without feeling too exhausted by the end of the day.

Photobucket

0 Sweet Thoughts☆

Leave Some Sweet Thoughts

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

© My WorLd's A Charm

Recent Posts You Might Also Like


top