Mother's Day 2013 (First Mother's Day without Nana)

Leave A Note
(image not mine)

Regardless of how sad I feel right now (this will be my first Mother's Day without my Grandma's greetings, and me not being able to send her my love like I used to), I know I still have so many reasons to look forward to celebrating it.  God has blessed me with 3 beautiful children, and they will be my forever reason Mother's Day will always be special to me.

Mother's Day here is not until tomorrow, so to those wonderful Mothers celebrating it today, Happy Mother's Day to all of you!  I know it's just a one-day occasion dedicated to us, Mothers, but I hope you get the most out of it, and you enjoy your day.

I am not looking forward to something really big tomorrow, as long as I get to spend it with my loves, I won't ask for anything more.

May God continue to bless us, Mothers, and give us always good health and wisdom to continue shining on for our family!


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Photobucket

0 Sweet Thoughts☆

Leave Some Sweet Thoughts

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

© My WorLd's A Charm

Recent Posts You Might Also Like


top