A New Dishwasher Would Definitely Help

Leave A Note
Although we're close to moving out of this house, I still wish the old dishwasher works.  I really don't use it that much, but sometimes I am too tired to wash dishes and I couldn't even rely on it anymore because it doesn't drain water out like it's suppose to.  Another thing is, water keeps backing up inside, so I have to run it on 'rinse only' cycle just to get rid of the water before it starts creating foul odor.

I really prefer hand-washing our dirty dishes.  I like it better that way because I can thoroughly clean them without having to use a lot of water.  Besides, I'm used to washing dishes that way.  We don't have dishwasher at home in the Philippines, so I really don't care if we have one here or not.

We've heard that the owners of this house are planning on doing a renovation once we've moved out.  I think it'll be a good idea and will help them rent their house out faster.  If the information we heard was right, they said they're going to renovate the entire kitchen and chance its layout as well.  I bet they'll change their old appliances, too and buy stainless steel ones.  I mean, they need to if they want renters to like the place and want to live here.  I think they should get a kuds30fxss dishwasher this time, or whatever suits their budget.  One of the first things people look for in a house before they even commit on buying or renting it is, dishwasher.  I don't know what's with having one in the house, but it seems like some cannot live without it.  Don't get me wrong.  I love having dishwasher, too, and I've learned to kind of "want" to have one in our home someday, but not to the point where I would trade in a nice place for something else just because it lacks a dishwasher.  You know what I mean?  I have seen people like that on TV, and I just can't believe how they would react to that.

Dishwasher does help save time.  That, I'm not going to lie.  That is why I really wish the one we have here still works so I won't have to always worry about getting the dishes done when I am already too tired to do it myself.  But I really don't see myself making such a big fuss about not having one in case we really don't get it in our new place.  Like what I said, I grew up not even knowing what a dishwasher is, or that something like that actually even exists, so I know I will be fine.

Photobucket

0 Sweet Thoughts☆

Leave Some Sweet Thoughts

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

© My WorLd's A Charm

Recent Posts You Might Also Like


top