One Hundred Days To Go!!

Leave A Note
Very, very excited!! That's how my husband and I feel about our coming baby boy. If based on my AOG (Age of Gestation), there are only a hundred days left before the baby's arrival :) Well, of course I am aware that in most cases, babies are born not on the exact date of the EDD (Estimated Date of Delivery) given to the pregnant mothers by their OB, but still I can't help but feel so excited that we don't have to wait that long for us to finally get to see and hold our precious angel. My Aunt, who is also my OB, told me that I could give birth 2 weeks before or after my EDD, so there's really no telling when the baby would come out - it's our baby's decision if he thinks it's already time for him to make an entrance into this world :) [hehehe]

We've already found a name for him but we're still looking for more. My husband, mother-in-law, sister, and cousins like the name we came up with, but we won't reveal it just yet. Maybe not until we're really sure what to name our baby or might be after the birth. But I'll leave you with something, though - the initials are S.L. ;)
sigsig

0 Sweet Thoughts☆

Leave Some Sweet Thoughts

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

© My WorLd's A Charm

Recent Posts You Might Also Like


top