April 17, 2009. Just exactly two days after my interview, I finally received the packet from the Embassy that has my Visa :) Thanks to God!! We knew it won't take too long for me to get it, but we never expected it would be that soon. I still can't infer that much that I actually have my most-awaited Visa in hand. We're just so thankful to God for being with us the whole time. I'll be leaving with my husband which is a good thing because I've always been worried to travel alone with my condition. Another blessing to be thankful to God for! :)
I already started packing some of my stuff, but I don't think I'm even half way to getting things done as of the moment. There's still a lot to pack especially the things that I won't be taking with me that need to be shipped back home to Samar. We only got so much time left and right now, we just want to make the most out of each day with my family and whatever is there that we want to accomplish while we're here. It's not going to be easy leaving my family behind, but I know everything will work out fine.
I'll update more here soon :)
1 Sweet Thought☆
I'm so happy for you! Your hubby,your baby boy and you will all be together. It can't be better, right :) It'll be nice if you keep blogging here, I believe when you're no longer apart, your stories will bring us more smiles
Leave Some Sweet Thoughts
© My WorLd's A Charm