The song is "You Had Me From Hello" by Kenny Chesney. (This is a video he made for me with the song. Just click on the link I provided. I couldn't embed the code because he set it to private, I think.)
GT: He Had Me From Hello
Copyright | Posted by: ♥ KC ♥ at 6:24 PM 4 Sweet NotesThe song is "You Had Me From Hello" by Kenny Chesney. (This is a video he made for me with the song. Just click on the link I provided. I couldn't embed the code because he set it to private, I think.)
Tagged Under:
Girls Talk |
Love |
Personal |
Weekly Tasks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 Sweet Thoughts☆
Ohh with that one Hello and the rest is history... Nice pick
Great choice sis!
My entry is here: http://nicquee.com/2011/03/gt-my-ultimate-love-song/
im not sure if this one is from the movie jerry maguire, just the same- love it too :)
Have a great week girl, here's my entry for this week's GT
I Love Darly!
Food and Passion
one other girl talker had the same song of choice, and indeed, this one's for the books of the sweetest songs ever :)
Leave Some Sweet Thoughts
© My WorLd's A Charm