
(source: Wikipedia)
1. St. Patrick's Day is March 17th (Thursday). Do you celebrate and wear green? Drink Green Beer? Ignore it?
- Being a Filipino, I really am not accustomed to celebrating St. Patrick's Day regardless of the fact that I am married to an American and living here in the US now. This year would be my second St. Patrick's Day, but it's going to be pretty much a normal day in our household. I can't say we totally ignore it, but we don't follow the traditional ways of celebrating this occasion. The only thing, I should say, that I started somewhat "following" is, wearing something that at least has a green color on it to basically avoid "getting pinched". [hehehe]
2. If a leprechaun told you that you could have any amount of money from his pot of gold but it had to be a specified amount for a specified item, how much would you ask for and what would it be for?
- Just one item? Hmmm...I'd probably ask for $5M!! No, seriously I'd ask for that big amount. And what would it be for? To buy us a nice house that's big enough for us and the rest, get a car and use some to help needy people :)
3. One of the symbols of St. Patrick's Day is the leprechaun. Name a celebrity that you think would look good as a leprechaun. Name a celebrity that would look ridiculous as a leprechaun. Is there any one celebrity that would make a really scary leprechaun?
- For the first one, I would pick Dakota Fanning :) She's just too adorable!! For the ridiculous one, probably Will Ferrell :) He's naturally funny already and I like him. :) And for the scary one, Derek Mears, the guy who's best known for his role as Jason in the movie Friday the 13th.
4. For a prize of $1,000,000,000 you are challenged to make yourself a costume for a St. Patricks Day party. The ONLY rules are that you aren't allow to use clothing and it has to be green. Using anything other than clothing, describe your costume to us using ANYTHING else in the house.
- A green-colored gown fit for a leprechaun with matching slippers made out of cardboard boxes and paper towels. :)
5. What day of the week is your busiest? Tell us about your schedule.
- Usually the weekdays when my husband is at work from dawn till dusk. I am the only one taking care of the kids and doing as much household chores as I can. He helps me out a lot on weekends.
6. No matter what's going on in your life, what always makes you smile?
- The thought that I am truly blessed for having a great husband, 2 beautiful and healthy boys, and now, a baby girl on the way. :)
7. Of all the clothes you own, what do you feel most comfortable wearing, and why?
- Jeans and shirts. I am able to move around more comfortably.
8. On what television show—either past or present—would you like to make to make a guest appearance, and what role would you play?
- Full House (Korean TV Series). I would love to play the role as Justin's (played by Rain) love interest even just for one appearance. [hehehe] I just like him a lot!! ;)
9. What else is on your mind? Go ahead and rant.
- Being a Filipino, I really am not accustomed to celebrating St. Patrick's Day regardless of the fact that I am married to an American and living here in the US now. This year would be my second St. Patrick's Day, but it's going to be pretty much a normal day in our household. I can't say we totally ignore it, but we don't follow the traditional ways of celebrating this occasion. The only thing, I should say, that I started somewhat "following" is, wearing something that at least has a green color on it to basically avoid "getting pinched". [hehehe]
2. If a leprechaun told you that you could have any amount of money from his pot of gold but it had to be a specified amount for a specified item, how much would you ask for and what would it be for?
- Just one item? Hmmm...I'd probably ask for $5M!! No, seriously I'd ask for that big amount. And what would it be for? To buy us a nice house that's big enough for us and the rest, get a car and use some to help needy people :)
3. One of the symbols of St. Patrick's Day is the leprechaun. Name a celebrity that you think would look good as a leprechaun. Name a celebrity that would look ridiculous as a leprechaun. Is there any one celebrity that would make a really scary leprechaun?
- For the first one, I would pick Dakota Fanning :) She's just too adorable!! For the ridiculous one, probably Will Ferrell :) He's naturally funny already and I like him. :) And for the scary one, Derek Mears, the guy who's best known for his role as Jason in the movie Friday the 13th.
4. For a prize of $1,000,000,000 you are challenged to make yourself a costume for a St. Patricks Day party. The ONLY rules are that you aren't allow to use clothing and it has to be green. Using anything other than clothing, describe your costume to us using ANYTHING else in the house.
- A green-colored gown fit for a leprechaun with matching slippers made out of cardboard boxes and paper towels. :)
5. What day of the week is your busiest? Tell us about your schedule.
- Usually the weekdays when my husband is at work from dawn till dusk. I am the only one taking care of the kids and doing as much household chores as I can. He helps me out a lot on weekends.
6. No matter what's going on in your life, what always makes you smile?
- The thought that I am truly blessed for having a great husband, 2 beautiful and healthy boys, and now, a baby girl on the way. :)
7. Of all the clothes you own, what do you feel most comfortable wearing, and why?
- Jeans and shirts. I am able to move around more comfortably.
8. On what television show—either past or present—would you like to make to make a guest appearance, and what role would you play?
- Full House (Korean TV Series). I would love to play the role as Justin's (played by Rain) love interest even just for one appearance. [hehehe] I just like him a lot!! ;)
9. What else is on your mind? Go ahead and rant.
- I can't believe that it's been almost 2 years since I got here in the US and I can't wait to go home for a visit. I just miss my family so much and it does suck being this far away from them and not being able to see them whenever I want to. And I miss Filipino foods!! It's even harder now that I am pregnant. I crave for foods that I can never have!! :(
For more Saturday 9 posts, please visit:


0 Sweet Thoughts☆
Leave Some Sweet Thoughts
© My WorLd's A Charm