I really am not a big fan of anything that has something to do with stuff like that, but I think it's not going to hurt me if I just try to educate myself a little bit by reading through all the information about CPE. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think, wanting to get more informed about things that you know nothing about and those that make you ask a lot of questions is, in fact good for you. I'd rather explore than just sit there and not do anything about the things I'm not familiar with. After all, nobody's going to help me but me. I just look at it this way: if I ever encounter the same thing in the future and somebody asked me, I at least have something to answer to that person and not actually just stand there feeling stupid over a very simple question that even a 5th grader could possibly know about. I don't want to be put in that situation, at at least not at my age now. That would be completely embarrassing.
My husband is always right when it comes to matters like this. He always tells me to never settle for anything less. If I want to know or learn more about something, read, do some research, and never ever take only one answer to my questions. He's right! I can learn more from asking a lot of people because they're always going to come up with different answers, and from there, I can come up with something better after putting different ideas together. And lastly, never be afraid to ask anything. No question is too small not to deserve a good and a right answer.
0 Sweet Thoughts☆
Leave Some Sweet Thoughts
© My WorLd's A Charm