Wish They Already Had It During Our Time

Leave A Note
Before I took up Nursing, I first studied BS Medical Technology. Oh, how I loved that course and how I enjoyed every minute of it, especially the Anatomy and Physiology subject. I have this passion for learning and discovering how amazingly our human body works. My favorite class activities were dissection, and of course, activities which involved using microscope. That's why how I wish we had digital microscope during that time. I'm sure it would have been a lot better and easier identifying parts and objects that aren't visible to the naked eyes. It would have been great if we could have used those especially during examination where we had to look thoroughly into at least about 10 microscopes to identify the parts that the needles are pointed at, like for example, parts of the cell.


Looking back to those memories, I just can't help but smile from ear to ear. I can still vividly picture in my head how our laboratory room looks like, where I used to sit, and who I would always sit next to. And most of all, I smile when I recall all the fun we had while learning and discovering amazing things about our human body and at the same time, enjoying the company of the whole class, and yes, that includes our very nice Anatomy and Physiology Professor.


Photobucket

0 Sweet Thoughts☆

Leave Some Sweet Thoughts

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

© My WorLd's A Charm

Recent Posts You Might Also Like


top