That's why I came up with an idea of giving him a gift that I think he'll like. His birthday is still months away, but that's fine because it'll actually give me enough time to save money. And since he likes playing golf, I'm thinking of getting him something like a golf GPS as a present. I really don't know how it works, but that's not my main concern anymore. (Hehehe) I'm kidding! But what I do know is, I don't have any idea on which golf gps I should go with. It might not be an easy task like I thought it would be because I'm not so familiar with gadgets like that. I don't want to buy something just because it looks nice and realize later on that I just wasted money because it ended up breaking, or it stopped working. I want something nice and durable - something I'd get what I've paid for. After all, it's for my husband, and I only want the best I could get for him.
What I Might Get Him For His Birthday
Copyright | Posted by: ♥ KC ♥ at 10:22 AM Leave A NoteThat's why I came up with an idea of giving him a gift that I think he'll like. His birthday is still months away, but that's fine because it'll actually give me enough time to save money. And since he likes playing golf, I'm thinking of getting him something like a golf GPS as a present. I really don't know how it works, but that's not my main concern anymore. (Hehehe) I'm kidding! But what I do know is, I don't have any idea on which golf gps I should go with. It might not be an easy task like I thought it would be because I'm not so familiar with gadgets like that. I don't want to buy something just because it looks nice and realize later on that I just wasted money because it ended up breaking, or it stopped working. I want something nice and durable - something I'd get what I've paid for. After all, it's for my husband, and I only want the best I could get for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Sweet Thoughts☆
Leave Some Sweet Thoughts
© My WorLd's A Charm