Since we're only staying here at our Aunt's for a couple of days, I didn't bring extra clothing with me. Today, I'm paying the price of not doing so.They all went to church, except me!! I could have borrowed shirt from my younger cousins if that's only the case. But, what I need is an extra underclothing and it's something that I don't like borrowing from anybody. I consider it as a very personal thing. Dreidelle brought an extra one with her, so she was able to go with them. We didn't know that we'd be staying here until today because that wasn't the plan. We were supposed to be home yesterday, but Dreidelle's appointment at her school was canceled so our vacation got extended. Well, I guess we always have to expect some things to happen in cases like this one and be prepared all the time. Just like what my husband always tells me about the five Ps. I should have known better. I should have brought enough clothes with me. But then again, nobody knew this was going to happen. Lesson learned - next time, whether the plan is to stay for a couple of days or longer, bring enough clothes. We'll never know what's going to happen next. It's always a good thing when you know you're prepared.
Right now, I'm all alone!! I'm about to start watching a movie here. My younger cousins rented movies last night and we only got to watch one of them. I'll just kill my time doing so and at the same time while I wait for my husband to e-mail me back. He must be in bed still right now or busy doing something.
Well, have to start the movie now. I will just hop online again later. But before I log off, I just want to say thank you to all of you who never fail to visit my blog and leave me messages. I am so sorry I couldn't reply you because I'm still on vacation and just like what I said on my plurk corner (whatever you call that..hehehe), my time right now is for my family. We don't get to spend so much time together like we've always wanted to, that's why we're making the most out of our short vacation. We're leaving back home today after lunch because classes will start again tomorrow for the second semester. I will just write more about our vacation when I get home. What I can tell you now is, we're having a great, great time here with our family and honestly, we still don't feel like going home. We don't want to, but we have to...
So, I'll see you again :)
0 Sweet Thoughts☆
Leave Some Sweet Thoughts
© My WorLd's A Charm