Arabic Songs and I...

Leave A Note
Yesterday, I got so busy downloading songs from LimeWire. I recalled deleting some songs from the iPod a few days ago and I wanted to replace them with new songs or those I've always known but wasn't aware I didn't have. At first, I didn't know what songs to download. Oftentimes, I tend to forget the song titles or the artist who sang a particular song. That's why sometimes I like it more when my cousin, Dreidelle is around because she knows a lot of songs more than I do - especially love songs and some of what's new these days. But yesterday, I was alone so I had to make myself think really hard of any song I could possibly remember. Then, the words Arabic music suddenly popped into my head. Though I have always loved Arabic songs, I had no plans on downloading any of those yesterday. I was more into wanting to download as many country music as I can, but instead I ended up downloading Middle Eastern Music.

I got songs from my favorite Arab singers, 3amr Diab, Nancy 3ajram, and one from Mohamed 7amaki. I love their music so much and I love singing along with them. Their songs have beautiful and touching messages and they're just so nice that I can never get enough of them. I don't know how many Arabic songs I have now and I know all of them by heart. I am grateful that I know the language that's why I am able to appreciate their music, the words of the songs.

Here are the songs I downloaded yesterday and I might download more later on: Allah La Y7eremni Menak (May God not Separate Me from You) by Amr Diab, Ba7ebak Kol Youm Aktr (I love you every day, more than yesterday) by Mohamed 7amaki, and Elli Kan (It Was) by Nancy 3ajram.

I just started writing down their song lyrics so I can sing along with them without having to guess what the words are. Here's the song Allah La Y7eremny Minak --> الله لا يحرمني منك



الله لايحرمني منك ولاليلة ابعدها عنك
ولاليلة ابعدها عنك ... ولاليلة ابعدها عنك
وانا وياك وانا شايفك هنا بعيني
بعيش احلام بلاش منها تصحيني


Allah la ye7remni menak
walla leyla ab3edha 3anak
walla leyla ab3edha 3anak
walla leyla ab3edha 3anak
Wana waiak wana shayfak hena be3eeni
ba3eesh a7alam balash menha te9a7eeny

[English translation]

May God not separate me from you..
And may I not spend a night away from you..

When I am with you and seeing you here with my eyes
I live in a dream, don't try to wake me up..
***
I know you might not be able to follow the song or understand its words, but I still would like to share this song for you to at least listen to. I included the first part of the song that I have finished taking down just now. Still working on the rest ;) You can turn it off if you don't feel like listening all the way :)

0 Sweet Thoughts☆

Leave Some Sweet Thoughts

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

© My WorLd's A Charm

Recent Posts You Might Also Like


top