The Wifey is So Excited and Happy!!

1 Sweet Note
I bet everyone here already knows how excited I am about his homecoming. Needless for me to say it, but sheesh, what can I do?! I just can't seem to stop saying that I am, again and again - I AM SO FRIGGIN' EXCITED!! ;) As a matter of fact, the closer it gets, the harder it is for me now to get enough sleep. Honestly speaking, since last week, I've been getting an average of 5 hours of sleep. I would fall in and out of sleep because I'm always thinking - thinking of him - of a lot of things, especially once he gets here. If he were to come tomorrow, I'd probably stay up tonight and just sleep whenever he's already next to me in bed the following day :) I won't mind staying in bed the whole time on the first day. Anyway, that's even part of our plan ;) [Aww..]

By the way, my husband surprised me tonight over the phone when he told me he's going to treat me out to a movie, and guess what movie we're going to watch? It's no other than High School Musical 3!! I was like, "are you serious?!" when he told me because it was something totally unexpected for me. I mean, knowing how my husband dislikes Zac Efron (because I've got this huge crush on him..hahaha), never did it occur to me that he'd want to take me to see this movie. He said, it's to prove that there's no hard feelings. Hahaha!! ;) It was supposed to be his surprise when he gets here knowing that I'd really be surprised if he were to do that, but when I mentioned that a friend of mine offered to treat me out to see a movie and I said yes and picked HS Musical 3, J had no choice but to let his little suprise leak. Aww, sorry Mahal!!

I didn't go out. I would love to watch the movie more with J and I'm so looking forward to it :) Yaay, what's he going to do if he sees and hears me screaming like hell once I get to see Zac Efron on the big screen?! Hmmm..I'm crossing my fingers.........

I'm also more than excited with the fact that this is my first time welcoming my soldier home from deployment. But, I am a bit saddened with the thought of me not knowing what to do to make that day special - something he'd be happy about when he finally arrives. I am thinking of some things but I just couldn't seem to produce a concrete plan as to what I'd prepare or surprise him with. To add to it, I don't even know yet what to give him as an anniversary present :( This is when I feel less of a wife!! These thoughts are really eating me up from inside. It's dispiriting me. I have no job, therefore, I have no earnings of my own. And no money means I can't buy anything for him. I depend on him right now for almost everything. If only I have a job like before, this would not be a problem.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to be resourceful :) Gifts don't have to be expensive, but you still have to spend regardless of the price, am I right?!

I'm really thinking what to do. Can anybody help me, please?! ;(

1 Sweet Thought☆

Anonymous said...

hehehe...your hubby is as sweet as you sis....nakakakilig naman love story ninyo...I agree with you gifts don't need to be expensive....think of something which makes your hubby happy like giving him a baby ^_^(wink) hehehehe

Reply

Leave Some Sweet Thoughts

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

© My WorLd's A Charm

Recent Posts You Might Also Like


top