Ready To Welcome Her

Leave A Note
Baby K's stuff are pretty much ready now for her arrival. Her diaper bag is ready, we got NB-size diapers and some new baby bottles to start with. And on Memorial Day, John passed by a house where the couple was doing a yard sale and was able to purchase a bassinet that's barely used for a cheaper price. He asked me first if it was all right with me if we buy a used bassinet than a brand new one. I told him it was perfectly fine with me since the baby won't be using it for too long, anyway. It has a 15-pound weight limit or should only be used until the baby turns 3 months old, whichever comes first. I really don't mind using second hand stuff as long as they're still in good shape and condition. It's important for us to save money in any way we can without compromising the kids' needs. Why buy brand new when you can get the exact same thing that you need at a cheaper price?

Just few more days and she'll be here! I'm almost at my 38th week so anytime now, I can give birth. Of course, I still hope I'd reach at least 38 weeks and I will be good.

I can't believe we're almost there! This wait is finally coming to an end. I'm praying that everything will turn out fine and that I won't have a hard time giving birth to her.

Photobucket

0 Sweet Thoughts☆

Leave Some Sweet Thoughts

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

© My WorLd's A Charm

Recent Posts You Might Also Like


top