It's actually a good thing that we decided to just buy the disc because we want to make copies of the boys' photos and send them to my family in the Philippines. The only issue we have at this moment is, having the photos printed out in great quality because we don't have the right paper to use and definitely no colored ink left in our printer. So, we're looking right now at Superfineprinting for a high quality of color copies of the photos that we will be sending. The price is affordable, anyway so why not send them photos of high quality copies, right?
It's also a good thing that they offer envelope printing so we can have two things taken care of at the same time. In that case, we don't have to worry about labeling the envelope ourselves and make it look somewhat crappy. I would like to send the photos in an envelope that looks nice and presentable so even if it takes a little while for it to get to its destination, at least it'll still look decent when they receive it.
I'm so excited because I know they will be surprised to get something in the mail and have no idea about what's inside. And I'm pretty sure they will all love it!
0 Sweet Thoughts☆
Leave Some Sweet Thoughts
© My WorLd's A Charm