A Possible Change of Plan

Leave A Note
Now that I'm already able to start driving lessons, the talk of us getting a car for me has become more frequent and I'd say, more serious than the previous conversations we've had so far with regards to this matter. We might change plan, though because of some unavoidable reasons but my husband said, he'll make sure I'd still get what's best and what will suit me.

That plan has something to do with car model. My first choice is no longer in the picture. But the good thing is, there's a Kia Dealer in Chicago that we can also check out. While browsing their website, a specific Kia model captured my interest and I can't wait for us to actually look at it and see what is it like and if I actually end up wanting this model of a different one. While browsing the new car inventory section, I found this 2011 Kia Forte EX model in bright silver color. I can go with that color because my husband's car is also silver. If anything, I can always go with either white or red. Aside from the most important features this car offers, I like it because of it being spacious, its cool entertainment features, and the fact that it doesn't consume too much gas. I also like the part where you can just schedule an appointment with them online if the car needs services such as oil change, tire rotation, adjust brakes. That, to me, is less of a hassle and doesn't take time to get it done. It's important for me because I've got 3 kids now and I don't have all the time in the world to deal with matters like that for too long.

I'm just happy that there's always an option. Though the first plan didn't work for us, I'm glad we were able to come up with a new solution right away. Now I know why it's always important to have a back up plan. It definitely helps and saves time just in case something won't come out right with Plan A.

Photobucket

0 Sweet Thoughts☆

Leave Some Sweet Thoughts

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

© My WorLd's A Charm

Recent Posts You Might Also Like


top