Some of the cool things that I like about this Camo watch are, the material used and its features. I read on its description that it's made out of the U.S. Military specification nylon material, and its got high-contrast, easy to see numbers and luminous hands, to name a few of its features. I don't care if it looks more of a guy's watch. That's what I love anyway. I hope I can save up enough money before the price goes up. Crossing my fingers.
I Want This Wristwatch!
Copyright | Posted by: ♥ KC ♥ at 6:56 PM Leave A NoteSome of the cool things that I like about this Camo watch are, the material used and its features. I read on its description that it's made out of the U.S. Military specification nylon material, and its got high-contrast, easy to see numbers and luminous hands, to name a few of its features. I don't care if it looks more of a guy's watch. That's what I love anyway. I hope I can save up enough money before the price goes up. Crossing my fingers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Sweet Thoughts☆
Leave Some Sweet Thoughts
© My WorLd's A Charm