I wish it wouldn't be too much to ask my aunt to just pick us up and drop us off after the picnic. I really want to attend so badly! But it'll be an inconvenience and I don't want them to spend a lot on gas. Well, may this serve as a lesson for me. I really need to get my driver's license! I just cannot depend on John all the time to take us around. I really feel like I'm missing out on a lot of things because I don't get to go out whenever I want to because he needs to go to work and I've got nobody else to take me to places. It's really tough, I won't lie! That will be my next goal now -- learn how to drive and get my driver's license before this year ends, or even before Fall.
Too Bad We Won't Make It!
Copyright | Posted by: ♥ KC ♥ at 12:55 AM Leave A Note
Tagged Under:
Everyday Moments |
On My Own |
Personal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Sweet Thoughts☆
Leave Some Sweet Thoughts
© My WorLd's A Charm