I know, I've been away for quite awhile now. With everything that just happened (the death of my Grandmother), I still find it hard to sit here and focus on writing, though, I have a lot in my head to say. I just don't know how to start right now. It feels like, I still don't have that energy to do the usual things I was doing before that sad news. I miss her terribly, every moment! On the day of her funeral (December 21, 2012 - Philippine time - still December 20th here), I did nothing but cry. I wanted to do things to hopefully keep my mind busy, but I couldn't. I sat there and watched a funny movie on TV. But while the people were doing crazy and funny stuff on the screen that normally would make you laugh, I was crying my eyes out. Except for taking care of the kids, I didn't do anything else. I attempted to write on this blog, but I only ended up making 3 different rough drafts of some things I really had no idea about. I don't even recall why I started writing them in the first place. That's how mentally blocked I was. And, oh, I even forgot that the day of Nana's funeral was supposedly "the end of the world" as well. Well, whoever said that probably now is planning on rescheduling it to whenever they feel like it's "time again". (I'm kidding...) I just wish people would stop doing that. If you read the Bible, there's no such thing that says a person can be able to tell when Jesus Christ is coming again. Nobody knows. Not even the Son, only our Heavenly Father. All we're certain about is, He is coming again and it's going to happen. Let's just not create false stories just to have something for people to talk and worry about. There are other things going on that need more attention than this.
I feel somewhat better now. Not completely all right, but getting there. I don't know if I'm grieving the right way, but I am allowing myself to go through the process. It's hard, but I need to. I need it.
Anyway, so much for me rambling. I didn't write this to make the readers feel bored about me going through the same thing over and over again. I am also here to greet each and everyone of you, Happy Holidays! May you all feel the truest spirit of Christmas, and may our good Lord bless and keep you!
I'm greeting you all in advance because my Mother-in-law will spend the holidays with us. She's arriving today, as a matter of fact. And just in case I find no time to greet you on Christmas Eve, I better do it now.
I still plan on writing blog posts even while she's here. If you're a reader of this blog, you'd notice that most of my posts were published early mornings between 12 - 4AM. That's because I get to work and focus on writing when everyone else is in bed. But since my Mother-in-law would be here for a week, I really don't plan on staying up late just to write, and keep her up. Plus, we need to spend time with her, so you would hardly catch me online during her stay.
Well, that's all for now...
Wishing everyone A Blessed and Joyous Christmas!
0 Sweet Thoughts☆
Leave Some Sweet Thoughts
© My WorLd's A Charm