I spoke to my sister yesterday and she told me she's creating a compilation of some of Nana's favorite hymns, and she's going to send them home so they could play it on the day of her burial service. I think she came up with such a brilliant idea. Because we couldn't go home, she wants to make sure she gives something back and to let Nana know that even though we're too far, in our hearts, we are with her and our family back home.
I don't know what my sister is going to use to create the music she plans on recording for Nana. I think if she has something like an ni maschine she could use to create a computer-based music, she might come out with even better music quality. With how well she plays the piano, I have no doubt, she'll do great.
As far as what I want to do, I plan on recording a song and send it, hopefully, together with my sister's music compilation. I will sing one of our favorite hymns that I loved singing while our Grandma played the piano for me. I actually already practiced today, but I didn't get to finish the song without me sobbing almost in between lines. I will have to make sure I learn how to control my emotions while making the video, or else, it won't come out good. I can't promise I won't cry, but I will do my best to at least make a decent one for Nana. I hope we get to send it on time! And I am sure Grandma will love them! :)
As far as what I want to do, I plan on recording a song and send it, hopefully, together with my sister's music compilation. I will sing one of our favorite hymns that I loved singing while our Grandma played the piano for me. I actually already practiced today, but I didn't get to finish the song without me sobbing almost in between lines. I will have to make sure I learn how to control my emotions while making the video, or else, it won't come out good. I can't promise I won't cry, but I will do my best to at least make a decent one for Nana. I hope we get to send it on time! And I am sure Grandma will love them! :)

0 Sweet Thoughts☆
Leave Some Sweet Thoughts
© My WorLd's A Charm