God's Wonderful Blessings!!

1 Sweet Note
We have two wonderful reasons to celebrate today :) First and foremost, my sister, her husband, and their 3-year old son, my nephew, Haniel had been granted a US VISA!! They had an interview today at the US Embassy and they made it!! Thanks to God for being with them the whole time!! We already knew they'd make it because they put a 110% into working on their paperwork..And today, when my sister called our grandparents in Samar to tell them the good news, grandma said the news got there first ;) Well, it's like our old family's little belief that every time we see a big, brown butterfly flying around the house, that means good news to us..And today, while they were gathered around the table about to have lunch, before they prayed, they saw this brown butterfly flying right above the bowl of rice..Right then and there, they knew a good news was on its way :) So, when my sister called them, it was no longer a big surprise to them, though it still brought them so much happiness..We're really so grateful to God for His unfailing guidance, love, and blessings!! Our mother has her US VISA, too and she's been to the US already, and now, my sister and her family!! I feel so happy that when the time comes that I need to go and be with my husband, I know I will never be alone there, not anymore..Our father, too will be flying to Canada on the 5th of September and from there, God willing, he'll cross to the US..The only ones in my family now that don't have the VISA, yet are our grandparents and my sister's younger child, Rhecia..They're planning to get her a VISA next year and as for our grandparents, if they can still make it to travel, we'll get them theirs, too..I just am so happy and grateful to our Almighty God for all the blessings He's given us..And I just can't wait to have my family stay in a place where we can actually be together, even if not under the same roof, but still close enough to each other..I've been longing for this to happen and I've been praying for this my whole life..Now, God is answering our prayers one at a time :) He truly answers at the right time; not too early, not too late..The Lord our God is great!!

And lastly, it's our Aunt Sallie's birthday today!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUNTIE!! We wish you good health and blessings all throughout the year and more birthdays to come..We love you so much!! And oh, before I forget, our cousin (Aunt Sallie's son), Kuya Ice's wife, Ate Carren is due to give birth to their first born today, too..If that would be the case, then Aunt will be celebrating her birthday from now on together with her first grandchild ;) They're going to have a baby girl and they're naming her, Erin :) I haven't messaged my cousin, yet since I got back from Malaysia, so I don't know the recent news about them..I'll do that here in a few..

In behalf of my family, I'm happy to share with you all the good news!! We can never thank God enough, but from the bottom of our hearts, we are so thankful in our own ways..Praise be to His name!!

1 Sweet Thought☆

simplyjacy said...

that's great new! it is indeed very nice to have family around. when are you planning to apply for your visa, sweetie?

Reply

Leave Some Sweet Thoughts

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

© My WorLd's A Charm

Recent Posts You Might Also Like


top