My No-New-Mail Inbox

2 Sweet Notes
Once I finished running errands, I hurriedly ran into my room and turned on my computer. I was so excited with the hope that my husband would have already replied to my e-mails, only to be disheartened with what I saw - NO NEW MAIL, only Spam ones!! My heart sank right then and there. I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. For about a minute, I was staring blankly at it wishing for it to do magic trick and an e-mail from him would suddenly pop up. But, nothing!! There is really no magic, is there?!

I don't know what else to say right now. I am worried to its highest level, though I know God is in charge of them and He will deliver them from any harm. But still, as a human and as a wife, I couldn't stop worrying especially that I don't know what is going on over there right now. I don't know if they were told to do something and he couldn't tell me about it. That could be possible. But if only at least I have even the slightest idea of his whereabouts, maybe I wouldn't be this worried. I hope it's just because the internet and phones are down on the ship that's why he couldn't even send me en e-mail or call me. Other than those I mentioned, I don't know any other reason that I haven't heard from him for 2 days now. But I'll just be right here, waiting. If I have to stay up again just to make sure I won't miss a thing, I'd do that. Right now, I am praying. My mind and heart are both preoccupied with the longing to finally hear back from him.

2 Sweet Thoughts☆

simplyjacy said...

hello sweetie!
don't be too worried. he is safe. where is he deployed diay?
let's continue to pray for his safety.

as for you, you have to make yourself busy so as you won't be worried to much.

don't expect too much but i know as soon as he will have the chance, he will mail you back.

Reply
KC said...

Thank you, Ate Jacy dear for your comforting words :) You're right po, I shouldn't worry and expect too much as they'll do no good to me..I'm trying to keep myself busy around here now so I won't be thinking about stuff like that a lot and end up worrying..Thanks, ate!! mwaaah

Reply

Leave Some Sweet Thoughts

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

© My WorLd's A Charm

Recent Posts You Might Also Like


top