A Military Wife's Prayer

Leave A Note
(click on the photo for a larger view)

Here's something I found while looking for stuff on Photobucket. It touched my heart after I read it, so I thought, why not share it with the rest of you out there who, like me, have their husbands gone on a deployment and to those who will find this as touching as I did :)

To those whose husbands are on deployment right now, hang in there ;) They'll be back soon before we know it!! Let's just continue to pray for them, remain strong for them, and stand beside them no matter how tough things turn out to be. After all, we are Military Wives!! What is there that we cannot surpass?! :)

From A Military Wife to a Military Wife, YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB JUST BY EVEN STANDING NEXT TO YOUR HUSBAND!! It means the world to them..

May God bless each and everyone one of us!!

0 Sweet Thoughts☆

Leave Some Sweet Thoughts

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

© My WorLd's A Charm

Recent Posts You Might Also Like


top