All-In-One-Day Blessings

Leave A Note
What a Monday to start our week with!!Photobucket God indeed is good all the time. I'm just so happy to share this with you all.

That today --

Photobucket I finally got my Green Card!! It only took less than two weeks since I got my Welcome Notice from the USCIS. Thank God, things are starting to fall into place now.Photobucket

Photobucket My Social Security Number has arrived, too. Yehey!!Photobucket Now, we can start applying for stuff here to build my credit - this would be very helpful to us right now, especially that we're buying a house anytime soon. The husband also said he can now go ahead and put me on the Navy Fed account since I have my own SSN now!!

Photobucket The guys who install DirectTV are here in our apartment right now. Guess what I'm getting after all this is done?! The Filipino Channel Direct!!Photobucket Yehey, I can finally start watching Tagalog shows again. Haven't done that since I got here. Can't wait to just sit on the couch, do cross-stitching, and watch Tagalog shows while waiting for my husband to come home from work. Now, I won't be that bored anymore. Thanks to my husband again for doing this for me. He could have gotten his high definition channels with DVR from the other TV company, but he chose DirectTV so I can have my TFC. I don't even know what to say to him for this big gesture he did for me. But I am sure my husband knows how much I appreciate this and how grateful I am for him always thinking about me first.

Anyway, they're almost done installing and now I have to go back to Babies R Us to start putting stuff into our cart. I'll be done here in a few and I can't wait to start watching Tagalog shows or whatever movie is on right now. So, see you!!Photobucket
sigsig

0 Sweet Thoughts☆

Leave Some Sweet Thoughts

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

© My WorLd's A Charm

Recent Posts You Might Also Like


top