Busy...Busy...Busy!!!

Leave A Note
It's such a busy week for us right now. First of, I'm so happy to say that we finally got our apartment keys on Monday. We went there to finalize everything and so glad we got it all done in no time.

My husband and our friend, Kimo started pulling out important stuff from the storage yesterday and brought them straight to the apartment. The moved the bed, couch, table, and some other necessary things. So, we basically started moving our stuff yesterday. I had to stay behind because I started feeling a little sick, but I was in-charge of packing small stuff that we have here in our room. I am not done, yet and there's still a lot to pack. But most of them are clothes, shoes, toiletries, and pillows so I'm sure it won't take us that long to pack them. Hubby just left the other TV so we could have at least something to watch while we're still here at our friends' house.

We're so busy that I had to call NTC this morning to reschedule my prenatal appointment for today. My husband can't make it out of work early and my schedule would have been at 13:10. Not to mention that we still have the U-Haul truck that we rented yesterday and it is due to be returned before 15:15. So, we had to cancel one appointment to be able to take care of other important things right now. But, I made sure I got my new schedule so that won't be a problem anymore and that would be on Monday, June 22.

Right now, I just have a little time to update real quick. I will be posting again here soon. I'm not sure when are we going to have our internet at the apartment, but my husband has that taken care of. So, hopefully within this week we'll be able to use internet at our new place. Plus, on Friday, people from DirectTV will have our cable set up. I'm actually excited about that because John ordered TFC Direct for me!! I haven't watched any Tagalog shows since I got here because they don't have any Filipino channel here. I guess that's why he got that one for me. I can't thank him enough but I know hubby knows how much I appreciate what he's done for me.

Anyway, got to go now. I heard laundry is done. [hehehe] Oh, before I forget -- I'll post my second Monday Musical when I get a free time. I already picked a song but just don't have the time to post it right now. Will do that here soon.
sigsig

0 Sweet Thoughts☆

Leave Some Sweet Thoughts

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

© My WorLd's A Charm

Recent Posts You Might Also Like


top