Monday Musical #1: God Will Make A Way

Leave A Note
PRAISE BE TO HIS ALMIGHTY NAME, JESUS CHRIST!!

Starting today, every Monday, I'd be posting songs that serve as an inspiration to me. Most of the songs I'll post here are gospel songs.Photobucket Of course, there would be some that are not, but I'm sure, most of them, you'd be able to relate to as well...Photobucket

I am doing this in memory of my Grandpa. He passed away on March 9, Monday. Like me, he loved gospel songs, he loved music. I may not have a very nice voice, but one thing is for sure - he's always loved the way I sing. I remember, he'd sit near me while my Grandma played the piano and I'd sing songs of hymn to the both of them. I will never forget how his eyes would lit up with so much joy and pride and that how he'll always be my Number 1 and Perfect Fan!!Photobucket I will always miss how he'd used to hug me every time I finished singing. Grandpa never failed to show his deepest appreciation. And I know, even just through that, I was able to make him very happy and proud. Now, it's my turn to let the whole world know how great he was and that he will always live in my heart forever more!!Photobucket

This first song is what I was playing over and over that day he passed away. We were in Manila at the time. They were in Samar. All the pain and sadness I felt that day were somehow vitiated by this song. I kept on praying for strength for my family and every time I'd hear the line "God will make a way where there seems to be no way", I knew that in the midst of sorrow and pain, God will make everything all right. That He will be there to give us the comfort and strength we needed at that time. And He did!!



God will make a way,
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way, He will make a way.

By a roadway in the wilderness, He'll lead me
And rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and earth will fade
But His Word will still remain
He will do something new today.

God will make a way,
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way, He will make a way
sigsig

0 Sweet Thoughts☆

Leave Some Sweet Thoughts

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

© My WorLd's A Charm

Recent Posts You Might Also Like


top