Welcome Notice from USCIS

Leave A Note
Got my Welcome Notice on Monday, June 15th. It arrived right after we got back from the apartment. Though I should have gotten my Green Card within 30 days after my arrival, I'm happy that at least they got now my immigrant visa packet from the Port of Entry where I entered the US - at LAX. The letter said I should hear from them within 30 days and that's fine with us. John actually called them last week asking why I still haven't received my Green Card and the lady told him that they're doing some upgrade in the system I guess, so maybe that's the cause of delays. She then told him that I should be good for now since there's an attached note on my VISA that serves as my temporary I-551 evidencing permanent residence for 1 year.

We're thankful to God for this news. Now, we're just waiting for my Green Card. I hope it won't take them 30 days, though because we're planning on getting me my social security number here soon. But, we know, everything is still in God's hands. Whatever is His will, let it be done!!
sigsig

0 Sweet Thoughts☆

Leave Some Sweet Thoughts

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

© My WorLd's A Charm

Recent Posts You Might Also Like


top