I did say on my
previous post that I will catch up on some entries for the weekly tasks I join in, but due to unavoidable circumstance, I wasn't able to hop online the whole day yesterday. Not that I didn't want to. But because I still wasn't feeling better, I decided to call it off and took all the chances I got to catch up on some sleep, instead. I am so thankful to my husband for letting me sleep as much as I did yesterday. I must say, it really helped a lot! That's the reason I feel a lot better today. There's still pain but tolerable now. The only pain I'm really enduring with right now is, the Braxton Hicks contractions. There are instances when it gets a little too overboard and I couldn't help but feel weak when it occurs. That's when I don't feel like doing anything.
Anyway, I'm up for more writing till later on. This afternoon, I helped my husband clean the house for my Mother's arrival. Well, he did most of the cleaning actually. I only helped dust shelves and electronics in the living room and kitchen. You couldn't expect me to do much, anyway. But I'm still glad I was able to help out even just by dusting. I still need to fold the kids' clean clothes and start up laundry, but I will do it here in a few. Right now, I need to stretch my legs and take a quick break. Yes, you guessed it right (probably). Braxton Hicks is back and I need to lay down till it completely goes away.
Hopefully, I'll be able to catch up with the weekly tasks and drop some ECards later on...

0 Sweet Thoughts☆
Leave Some Sweet Thoughts
© My WorLd's A Charm