1. Have you ever lost a friend after he/she got married?
- Lost contact, yes. But not to the point where I totally lost them.
2. Do you make friends easily?
- They say, I do but I really don't know. I can't tell if it's me who's being friendly or it's them.
3. Do you have many close friends?
- I have plenty of close friends :)
4. Tell us about your oldest friend.
- She's someone who knows me inside out. A person I'd say I really trust and won't do anything bad behind my back..
5. Tell us about your newest friend.
- I met her online through blogging. She's actually such a nice person and it both amazed us when we found out how much things we do have in common. :)
6. Do you hang out with your friends often, or just occasionally when you can find time?
- Back home in the Philippines, every time I was on vacation, I'd always hang out with them as much as I can. They live in our province while I was in the city studying..
7. What's the furthest you've traveled to visit (or vacation with, etc.) a friend?
- Probably a 3-hour trip. I don't know how far that is..hehe
8. What's the biggest or best thing a friend has ever done for you?
- After all these years, they stayed true to our friendship..
9. What's the worst or most hurtful thing that a friend (or an ex-friend) has done to you?
- She told me she doesn't want me to be her friend anymore. To me, that is hurtful enough because we've been friends since we were kids.

0 Sweet Thoughts☆
Leave Some Sweet Thoughts
© My WorLd's A Charm