Anyway, I had my OB check-up on Tuesday. Everything went well except for one concern. The night before I went to see my Doctor, I started having contractions. Braxton Hicks as what it's called, but that night, it just went a little too intense to where I literally got scared I might be going into labor. I'm so ready to give birth but not right now - not while she's still premature. She needs to be inside me till at least she's 37 weeks. But I'm still praying she'd stay in there till she reaches 38 weeks onwards. I can tolerate whatever pain I'll be in as long as I know she'll be all right.
One good news was, when the Doctor checked me, she said I haven't dilated yet. I was informed that the cause of my contractions probably is bladder infection. So she ordered to take a urine sample and have it tested for any signs of infection and I will be notified through a phone call if anything comes up. It's been almost 3 days now and still no phone call from them, so I am hoping that the test came out negative. I'm just glad I'll get to be seen again next week. We'll find out more after the next Doctor's appointment. In the mean time, I'll get as much rest as I can to help lessen the discomforts I'm having right now. Good thing is, my Mama will be arriving here hopefully next week to help me out with the kids. She'll be here until after I give birth. I really am happy because I will get the rest I will need and it can help me recover faster.
God is really great all the time! Regardless of all the ups and downs we need to go through, He always makes sure we are well-provided with things we will be needing along the way. I really am thankful for everything right now!
1 Sweet Thought☆
oi malapit ka pala mag due girl noh, congrats in advance
Leave Some Sweet Thoughts
© My WorLd's A Charm