Right now, I am using a camera that John gave me back in 2008. It's still a nice one, that, I won't complain about. But I have been using it since and it has served its time so, I think it's about time to get a new one. Anyway, it's almost my birthday and if there's one thing I would really love to get, I'd choose one of those digital slr cameras. I have read so many good reviews about them and there's this feature that is perfect for taking photos with effects, if you want to. I know they're kind of pricey but I believe, it is absolutely worth it.
I can't wait to own a new camera and start taking more and more pictures especially of my kids. I admit, I never got to take a lot of photos last year, but I will make sure to not make it happen again. I want to have as many photos of them as possible, so that when they get older, they can keep and use them anytime they want to look back at their childhood memories.
0 Sweet Thoughts☆
Leave Some Sweet Thoughts
© My WorLd's A Charm