Things really can be tough when you're put in a situation that has something to do with money issues. I hate to say it, but most of the time, money does run our lives. I cannot imagine, honestly, a life with no money. You don't have to have a lot, but generally speaking, you do need it to survive.
I am a Mother of 3 now and I know that the expenses around the house aren't going any lower anymore. Gone are those days when we only had to worry about the two of us and we could still save some extra cash. But with 3 kids, it's really hard now. Money goes out of the window as fast as it got in. We need to buy food for all 5 of us and we need to be careful with the budget because we still need to pay bills and gas for the car to take my husband to work. That's why we've started taking advantage of great deals and stuff like sears coupons if there are available ones for the items we need to purchase. Coupons may only offer like a dollar or two or even just a few cents off of an item, but to us, it's already a big help - a life saver - and I cannot say "Thank you" enough for inventing them. Every penny does count and for a family like ours with only a single income coming in, a penny means an amount saved for later use.
0 Sweet Thoughts☆
Leave Some Sweet Thoughts
© My WorLd's A Charm