Personally, I don't like those type of decorations. They take so much time to put up and take down. But my husband loves them, so I just have to deal with it. I love decorations that don't take a lot to put up, and definitely won't take so much time taking them down and putting them away. Those sticky decor aren't even that big. It's kind of hard to see them, unless you're up close. They're cute, I admit. But that's about it.
Anyway, I just left a couple Fall decor and they're staying till Thanksgiving is over. After that, it'll be time to start decorating for Christmas. Now, this is a different story. I love Christmas! And I don't mind putting up all decor in the house, as long as I don't have to do the stickers anymore. Seriously, I hope I can ask him not to use a lot, if he still wants to put up some, this year. If so, I'd tell him to take them down once the holiday's over. [Hehehe.]
Well, three more weeks and it's Thanksgiving. Have you planned anything yet for your family to do aside from sharing a scrumptious Thanksgiving meal? As for me and my family, we still haven't come up with something yet. Thanksgiving comes just after our wedding anniversary, so this year, we'll definitely be planning for 2 special occasions. Hope everything turns out fine, though!

0 Sweet Thoughts☆
Leave Some Sweet Thoughts
© My WorLd's A Charm