Weird Weather and the Change in Temperatue

Leave A Note

Weather here has been weird in the last couple of days, and so is the temperature.  Mornings can be very cold even if the sun is up.  But as the day progresses, it'll get gloomy and windy, but warmer, then, back to being cold again by the end of the day.  Believe it or not, just on Sunday, the temperature went up to 70 degree F - yes, in the middle of November!  I saw a lot of our neighbors jogging and walking around in shorts, T-shirts, and tank tops, as if it was summertime.  It stayed like that till probably 5 in the afternoon, and then, the temperature dropped down drastically to almost 40 degree F.  The forecast even said it was going to snow that day, but it didn't happen.  We didn't get anything.

Yesterday, we wanted to go out to the outlet store, but we ended up changing our plan.  Our youngest wasn't feeling good and the temperature was too cold.  Not to mention how windy it was outside at the same time. She had clogged nose the night before and didn't really get enough sleep, so I thought it'd be better for us to hold off for now and just do it this week.  And, I am glad we didn't go out!  The temperature remained very cold the entire day.  As a matter of fact, we had our first flurries/snow shower last night.  It didn't last that long, though, but we still saw a bit of snow on the ground.

Today, the temperature in the morning was below freezing.  By midday, it was already up in the 40s.  It keeps going up and down, up and down.  Maybe that's one reason people get sick during this time of the year.  I honestly am starting to come down with a cold, but I'm battling it off by drinking a lot of water and juice.  I cannot get sick!  If I get sick, everybody will end up getting sick, too, and I don't want that to happen.  It's tough having a sick child.  How much more if 3 of them get sick at the same time!?

I'm just making sure we all stay warm even if we're inside the house all the time.  Most of the day, we're in our PJs.  It's more comfortable and we stay warm even if I have to turn off the heater to give it a break.  To others, this type of weather and temperature may be normal.  But to me, it's weird.  I honestly don't remember it being like this last year, or the year before that.  I don't know.  I guess I'm also overreacting because I am not used to this.  All I know is, it's darn cold, and my body hates it!

Photobucket

0 Sweet Thoughts☆

Leave Some Sweet Thoughts

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

© My WorLd's A Charm

Recent Posts You Might Also Like


top