Psalm 5:3
"In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation."
My husband left at 5. I got up just in time to fix him breakfast and lunch as well. He loves having eggs for breakfast every morning, so I make sure I prepare that for him. I don't like him eating foods that have been sitting for too long, that's why I make them fresh. I love being able to send him off to work everyday. That is something I will never stop doing for him. Even just through small things like that, I can make him feel how grateful I am for everything he does for our family, and that he's always appreciated!
Anyway, I did plan on going back to bed after he left. But I felt cold, so I decided to drink a cup of coffee just to warm myself up. And you know so well what coffee does to you - keeps you up. Now, I may not be totally up, but I'm not that sleepy anymore, either. That's why I just decided to write and kill time while waiting for the kids to wake up, or, for me to feel tired again before they're up. It's only 0610 now, so I still have about 3 hours left before the first kid starts calling out for me for breakfast. This is kind of my "Me Time" right now. No bother at all. Just me. Writing and listening to Praise and Worship songs at the same time. Our little girl has taken up our bed anyway, so I'll just let her have it all to herself just this once. [Hehehe.] Yes, she sleeps in between us. She wakes up about around 3 in the morning and she won't go back to sleep till I move her next to us. We already kind of see us "dealing with separation anxiety" because of this. But like what we (my husband) always tell each other, they're not babies forever. Might as well cherish these moments when they still would want us close to them. Time will come they won't even let us give them a kiss, especially around people. And as much as I hate thinking about it, I know it's inevitable! Pretty much, their stage right now is the only time we can do whatever we want to them (cuddle with them, hugs, kisses, tickles), and they have no other choice but to take them. [Hehehe.] Ah, time indeed is so precious! I cannot and will probably never understand those people who take it for granted. Life is too short, like what they always say. Why is wasting it so much easier than doing worthwhile things with those you love? Just a thought...
Oh, before I forget, well, I actually forgot that it's Friday today! Wow, it's already weekend!? That quick? Man, must have I been so busy not to even notice it! If I hadn't glanced at the calendar on the lower sidebar on this PC, I honestly wouldn't have known till probably later on today. And speaking of weekend, I wonder what we should do with the family. Oh, that's right, I know now. The little boys need haircut, so if it's not TOO cold tomorrow, we'll do that then.
How about you and your family? What have you planned for the weekend?

0 Sweet Thoughts☆
Leave Some Sweet Thoughts
© My WorLd's A Charm