1. I was NEVER scared of ghosts, even as a little kid.
2. I love to think that there are actually vampires and werewolves roaming around when the moon is full.
3. When we were in high school, on the eve of Halloween, we used to have a little "party" in our church with the youths. Then, by midnight, all of us would go to the cemetery and spend time there till dawn. I honestly miss that a lot!.
4. For me, Witch costume for Halloween is the best!
5. Underneath it all I still cry every time I miss my family back home.
6. Oh! And thanks for the KitKat you bought for me (my husband came home the other night with 3 bars of KitKat).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a relaxing day with my loves, tomorrow my plans include not sure yet and Sunday, I want to go out!
There's plenty more where this came from:

0 Sweet Thoughts☆
Leave Some Sweet Thoughts
© My WorLd's A Charm