The thought of getting a truck started when we first moved out of our friends' house where we stayed for the first month when I got here back in 2009. It was stressful on him having to rent out a truck just to get some of our stuff out of his storage unit. Then, when we bought our first couch and crib for our baby, he had to call his buddy who owns a truck, for help. I know his friends will never mind at all lending us help, but I also know that my husband doesn't like bothering people that much, especially when he knows his buddies might have other important stuff of their own to take care of. That's just him. He'll do everything on his own, if he can.
On Getting a New Truck... and My "Weird" Pet Peeve
Copyright | Posted by: ♥ KC ♥ at 8:24 AM Leave A NoteThe thought of getting a truck started when we first moved out of our friends' house where we stayed for the first month when I got here back in 2009. It was stressful on him having to rent out a truck just to get some of our stuff out of his storage unit. Then, when we bought our first couch and crib for our baby, he had to call his buddy who owns a truck, for help. I know his friends will never mind at all lending us help, but I also know that my husband doesn't like bothering people that much, especially when he knows his buddies might have other important stuff of their own to take care of. That's just him. He'll do everything on his own, if he can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Sweet Thoughts☆
Leave Some Sweet Thoughts
© My WorLd's A Charm