The Husband called His Wife

Leave A Note
You read it right. He called me awhile ago and I was so ecstatic!!I haven't heard his voice for more than a week and tonight, we finally got to talk to each other over the phone - thank God. But before that, I had received two international missed calls - they wouldn't have been just missed calls if I was around my phone to answer those calls - and all the while, I thought those were from my mother. I forgot to bring my phone with me downstairs that's why I didn't hear it rang twice.

The line wasn't that clear, just enough for us to understand each other. His voice sounded much farther that there were times I barely understood what he was saying. Good thing, the husband is always patient to repeat something that the wife have missed him telling her about ;) We got to talk for twenty-one [21] minutes and fourteen [14] seconds. Not bad at all, is it? Aside from the fact that phonecards cost a fortune, he couldn't stay long because for sure there were a lot of soldiers behind him patiently waiting in line for their turn to make those short phone calls to their love ones, too. There's no specific date as to when he will give me a call and when is the next after that. This thing really requires a lot of patience, and I'm thankful to God that He is ever helping me deal with this wisely. I don't know what I'd do without Him to constantly guide me and strengthen me.

My husband has asked me to check for airline fare for his flight coming here. He has no internet connection there that could access to websites like this. And that also means one thing - I'll be buying his plane ticket for the first time!! [Good luck] I have tried to open China Airlines but it wouldn't let me through. I wasn't able to open the site. It's the same problem I encountered that day we were looking for my ticket to go to Malaysia. Sometimes, I can open the site. But most of the time, it appears blank, just like what happened awhile ago. I guess I'll just have to try again tomorrow. He gave me two different possible dates of his arrival. The first one [Plan A] isn't for sure, yet. He told me it will depend on their approval if they'll let him fly out from a foreign country to get here to the Philippines. And the second date [Plan B] is actually just in case Plan A won't work out. I'm praying that they'll let him come here on the first date we've talked about, because if not, we'll then have to wait for another two weeks before he can actually leave the ship and fly out here. I don't see anything wrong with those plans. It's just that, this countdown is killing me!! And what I dislike most about it is, the nearer the date approaches, the longer the wait seems to be - that to wait for a day to pass by is worse than forever. I guess all I wanted to say is - I just want him [them] home!!

0 Sweet Thoughts☆

Leave Some Sweet Thoughts

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

© My WorLd's A Charm

Recent Posts You Might Also Like


top