He said in his e-mail that he lost weight and that his top looks too big for him - I didn't even notice that till he told me himself. And still, I don't think he lost weight. That top is just too big for him :) He even looks so much better from the last time I saw him in Malaysia. My husband looks younger and even more handsome. Yeey!! Just can't help but compliment him for his sensational new looks ;) Aww!! My oh my, can't wait to mess up with his hair, that's for sure. I love the feeling when I slowly run my fingers through his soft, brown hair. I love smelling it. His smell stays fragrant even if he's already been sweating the whole day. I can honestly fall asleep to the smell of the shirt he wore the entire day. Did that gross you out? I don't think so ;) I think he'll always look cute and smell nice at the every end of the day no matter how bad he's been sweating. There's just something in it that makes it so appealing to my sense of smell. (Hahaha) Okay, okay at least for me, it is.
A Single Photo = IMMENSURABLE HAPPINESS!
Copyright | Posted by: ♥ KC ♥ at 9:18 AM Leave A NoteHe said in his e-mail that he lost weight and that his top looks too big for him - I didn't even notice that till he told me himself. And still, I don't think he lost weight. That top is just too big for him :) He even looks so much better from the last time I saw him in Malaysia. My husband looks younger and even more handsome. Yeey!! Just can't help but compliment him for his sensational new looks ;) Aww!! My oh my, can't wait to mess up with his hair, that's for sure. I love the feeling when I slowly run my fingers through his soft, brown hair. I love smelling it. His smell stays fragrant even if he's already been sweating the whole day. I can honestly fall asleep to the smell of the shirt he wore the entire day. Did that gross you out? I don't think so ;) I think he'll always look cute and smell nice at the every end of the day no matter how bad he's been sweating. There's just something in it that makes it so appealing to my sense of smell. (Hahaha) Okay, okay at least for me, it is.
Tagged Under:
Deployment |
Love |
My Best Friend |
My Heart Speaks |
My Husband
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Sweet Thoughts☆
Leave Some Sweet Thoughts
© My WorLd's A Charm