Rainy, rainy Thursday!

1 Sweet Note
The only thing that made say, today was fine with me is, the fact that it hasn't been too hot the entire afternoon. It has been cloudy and would sprinkle in between hours, since this morning. Other than that, it has me bored to death! I was planning on going out to buy groceries and continue looking for that novel that my grandma's asking me to buy for her. But because of the unpredictable weather, I had no choice but to cancel my plans today and postponed instead - hopefully, tomorrow. I hope the weather won't be as unpredictable as it has been today. And I think I need to buy another novel for myself, too. I'm almost finished reading Wild at Heart. I only have two more chapters left to read, then I'm through.

Well, my day didn't totally go to waste I should say. Because I had nowhere to go but my room, I had the time today to actually go back to checking on China Airlines for my husband's trip to come here. He said they needed the information as soon as possible - the earlier, the better. Thank God, it worked with me today. I mean, the website. It wouldn't let me access its site last night that's why I wasn't able to have it done right away. Today, as I was checking on available flights and fare, I kept on praying that it won't mess up till I get my work done. Good heavens, it didn't and I got all the information I needed for now. If in case he'd still need more, I'm just right here :)

By the way, I also looked for any available flight on Cebu Pacific Air on the "date" that we think we might be flying out to spend time with our family in Samar, but to no avail. The date I picked has no more seats available. It's almost peak season, so it's always better to plan ahead of time and take care of whatever needs to be taken care of. As what my husband taught me - never forget the five [5] Ps - Prior Planning Prevents Poor Performance. I also checked Philippine Airlines and found available flights, but no amount of fare yet. Maybe in the next few days they'll end up posting the prices on there. Better be on the watch all the time :)

That's pretty much how I spent my whole day today. Boring, isn't it? I'm just glad I have my books around me or else, heaven forbids, I think you might not be able to ask me something I'd give you the right answer to, by now. These books are somewhat precluding me from the possibility of having neuroticism. And of course, this blogging thing. They keep me busy and sane when I have nobody to talk to. Literally, I am all by myself most of the time. Needless to say about what's happening around me here. It only adds to the bitterness of what I already have to go through just to make it through a day after the other. But, I'm surviving - and why wouldn't I? It's just all about learning how to accept and let go of the things that are beyond my control and make use wisely of the ones that somewhat, somehow are within my control right now. I'm no longer worried about those things that do nothing but hurt me from inside. God is in control of them now, not me! I'll just let tomorrow worry on its own. I already have enough of stuff to worry about today :)

1 Sweet Thought☆

anne said...

Hayy gurl dito ang init graabbbeeehhh

Reply

Leave Some Sweet Thoughts

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

© My WorLd's A Charm

Recent Posts You Might Also Like


top