Today, I woke up early..

Leave A Note
Good morning everyone!! It's Wednesday again. I wonder what this day has in stored for me.day dreaming I have no plans as of what I will be doing because I rarely get a lot of stuff to do for one day. I am more of an impulsive-type of person who just goes with the flow. That's actually kind of ironic because I don't plan things, but yet, I want to do a lot and I want to be able to accomplish whatever pops into my head. Oh, well I guess we'll never know until later on. It's still too early, anyway to be sure on that. I will then have to blog at the end of the day of whatever I've accomplished within the whole 24 hours. Right now, I'd better get around. Class is still at 15:00, but I just feel like waking up this early today for a change. Who knows, I might find the very thing that might just kickoff my day drastically. As what the quotation that I once read says, "The bird who gets up early, gathers more food". Well, if I did say it right. I couldn't remember how it was exactly written, but that's the thought of it. So, better be prepared for that and I sure should be getting this starting-to-get-faineant butt of mine off this chair and start my day.

Wait. Just this once. Let me add something real quick. Thank you!

Speaking of waking up early, I just have to give myself credit for that.applause It's just that, I am not wonted to waking up so early. And if there were times I had no choice but to do so, it was because of my husband. Every time he'd wake up first, he won't totally get up until he's sure that I am fully (though most of the time, I am not) awake, too. It started off as a 'morning chore' that eventually became his 'morning routine'. It never bothered me at all. Actually, I find it quite appealing every time he'd sit there to think of any possible new way to bug me. (He knows that the ones he used before aren't going to work on me this time). He'd better think quick or else, if he'll let me stay in bed for another 3 minutes or so, he will not win. There's always a vie as to who'll give up first. And the prize? Whoever loses will do whatever the winner says.winking Not bad of a punishment, eh?! And honestly, I miss him doing that so much! I miss how he'd tickle me if I'd still refuse to get up in spite of all the "effort" he has exerted on waking me up. Once I am up, he would give me a hug, kiss me, and then, in his sweetest way ever, he'd greet me, "Good morning, My Wife!" That, for me is the best way to start off my day. I just wonder what he's doing at this very moment. It's 15:05AM his time now. He's still in bed for sure. Is he dreaming about me? (I hope so!) I will have to ask him today when I send him an e-mail. I just have to find out. I miss him so much, very much!!

Well, got to go now. See you later on today!! Have a nice day everyone. Be safe. Be well. God bless!!

0 Sweet Thoughts☆

Leave Some Sweet Thoughts

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

© My WorLd's A Charm

Recent Posts You Might Also Like


top