Planning Ahead of Time

2 Sweet Notes
Last night, I was told by my husband to start looking up for plane tickets for our trip to Samar when he gets here. I was left in so much awe because I wasn't really expecting he'd be planning on that this early. Of course, I am so happy because we'll get to see our grandparents again and this time, we're planning on staying there for one week! The first time he went to meet them, we only stayed for 2 days. He fell in love with Samar and now he wants to stay longer. It's a good thing because this time, he will be able to get acquainted with my friends who haven't met him, yet and are imploring me to introduce him to them. It's also going to be a good chance for me to take him to the places I never got to take him to because of our limited time. He hasn't been to our farm, either. I remember, he wanted to try driving the motorbike but he wasn't able to and we only went to the beach once. I wasn't happy about that. I wanted to get dark! (hehehe) I will, though this time.

I'm thinking if I will go for Philippine Airlines this time. I overheard somebody said that PAL still offers free snack aboard, unlike Cebu Pacific. You actually have to pay for the snack, which I really personally don't agree with. I mean, we've already paid enough amount for them to make us pay for snacks that are suppose to be served free. When I flew to Malaysia last month, I spent a hundred pesos for a cup of noodle and a bottle of mineral water. I know, I know - blame it on the economy!! But, I don't think so.

One thing that I like about Cebu Pacific now is, the new airport! They're using the newly-opened NAIA Terminal 3 now for both international and domestic flights. Although I've heard negative feedback about it, still I like the new airport because it's not yet too crowded and the place looks more organized to me. They have now waiting areas for each specific flight at the departure hall. You no longer need to sit together with other passengers from different flights, so when it's time to board, it's a lot quicker.thumbs up

Don't get me wrong. Both airlines are great when it comes to their own services. I have flown with PAL a lot of times and I must say, I loved it, too. But, I have always been flying with Cebu Pacific and for me, I love it more than any other airlines I'd been on before. I just don't like the idea that we have to buy snacks on board the plane.thumbs down

Anyway, I'll just go over those airlines' websites tomorrow and see if they offer fairish airfare on the possible date we'd be flying to Samar. Whichever airline offers a better deal, I'll go for that one. We just have to learn how to be practical nowadays.

2 Sweet Thoughts☆

Paul said...

Thanks for linking to my site!

BTW my brother-in-law is a Navy man himself.

Reply
KC said...

You're welcome, Paul!! Really? Is he an American, too? :)

Reply

Leave Some Sweet Thoughts

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

© My WorLd's A Charm

Recent Posts You Might Also Like


top