It rained pretty badly tonight, too and the wind was a bit strong that I had to totally close my windows so rain won't get in as it was blowing towards my room's direction. Outside, the streets are flooded. Hey, what's new?! And what rags me right now is that, I think the water stinks. If only I got somewhere else to go, I'd be out here in a heartbeat. The smell is just so awful!! I heard that there's a typhoon kicking in. That explains why it was so freaking hot before it rained. I literally woke up soaked in my own sweat!! I had to take shower again to freshen up. This really hot temperature nowadays is pushing my patience to its limits. I can't take it any longer!! How I wish we have a really huge fridge where I could fit in so I'll just stay inside while the sun is still up outside and come out when it's cooler. No joke, I will do that. I would rather trap myself inside it that continue to endure the agony of overweening heat!!
Leisurely Monday
Copyright | Posted by: ♥ KC ♥ at 10:17 AM Leave A NoteIt rained pretty badly tonight, too and the wind was a bit strong that I had to totally close my windows so rain won't get in as it was blowing towards my room's direction. Outside, the streets are flooded. Hey, what's new?! And what rags me right now is that, I think the water stinks. If only I got somewhere else to go, I'd be out here in a heartbeat. The smell is just so awful!! I heard that there's a typhoon kicking in. That explains why it was so freaking hot before it rained. I literally woke up soaked in my own sweat!! I had to take shower again to freshen up. This really hot temperature nowadays is pushing my patience to its limits. I can't take it any longer!! How I wish we have a really huge fridge where I could fit in so I'll just stay inside while the sun is still up outside and come out when it's cooler. No joke, I will do that. I would rather trap myself inside it that continue to endure the agony of overweening heat!!
Tagged Under:
Everyday Moments |
Leisure and Pastime |
On My Own |
Personal |
Rainy Season
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Sweet Thoughts☆
Leave Some Sweet Thoughts
© My WorLd's A Charm